Seagul attack Seagul attack

Nice

Its good, but not great. As far as the models the are fine, except for the buff guys 6-pack. The animation was minimal, but that worked well, although i thought adding in motion to the wings would make it seem real...er. Once again good job, keep it up.

Dark-Water responds:

Yeah the animation was very minimal. I have been trying to use better quality artwork in my animations so my focus wasn't really on animation. The guys 6 pack does suck, no doubt there.

Thanks for the honesty though.

Asaroki 07- Secret Asaroki 07- Secret

Great series

I feel in this ep you finally kinda figured out the right body proportions. I don't mean to down your work, I like it, but the proportion really bothers me. The heads seem to big for the bodies. When Kenna transformed it actually fell into place. Good job, great series.

Press Start: Up to Code Press Start: Up to Code

Great

I really like how you strung together those dungeon parodies. Really good humor, only reason why you didn't get a 10 is cause I thing you could tone up your animation a bit.

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

Despite what seems to be the general consensus, I don't mind the unforgiving nature of the game-play. I was, at my first few attempts, discouraged and felt like quitting, but I wanted to give this game a good go and try to see past my misgivings. I like challenging games; and at first I thought this game was just flawed. However after playing through a few more times I found that the game while undoubtedly hard, was not unfair. In order to stand any chance you have to react quickly but also consider your position, and how you might better use your attacks to allow for a safe dispatch of enemies. I think personally this game in it's current form is appealing, but not a lot of people are as masochistic as me.
A lot of work obviously went into this, and I'd like to thank you for the good few hours of fun I've had with this.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Bub and Dr.Frankestein would be proud!

Another great title Dog n Sick. I have absolutely loved your collaborations. Love what you are doing, can't think of any glitchs that you haven't already patched. Keep up the great work.

Evil-Dog responds:

Team Sick Dog :D neat

OONi Battle OONi Battle

Decent Game

Really nice game, simple and concise. Really like the art direction and the stat leveling system. Loved, how you sampled the character sounds from super smash bros. brawl. Thought the aztec guy sounded like Ganondorf, but I wasn't sure til I recognized others.

Blue Stream Blue Stream

Really Nice

You don't often get songs like these on ng. Really nice, I liked it for a change, really nicely put together.

ENGSOLDIER responds:

Thans very much, glad you liked it!

im teh cult of personality im teh cult of personality

LOL

Lol love this song, its so funny. Like the last guy, almost died, whent the vocals came on. Your voice outshone the music tho. Possitively... very strange.

Wheatley Wheatley

Good work, but geeze dude

Thanks for the spoiler.... Now I shall stop playing. :(

The 'Can You Guess' Meme The 'Can You Guess' Meme

MIGHTY FREAKIN' MOUSE!

Awesome collection, agree with them all. Captured them nicely in those quick sketches. Keep the good work coming! And yeah Mighty Mouse is the bomb.

ultrafem responds:

...but can you NAME them all? That's the point here! BizarroJoe clearly knew them, but didn't bother.

I'm 10 Years Ahead of You I'm 10 Years Ahead of You

Great

Really like your execution, nice clean lines and good colour and tone. Only one thing I can find thats iffy, the hand seems alittle out of proportion. Doesn't really fit around the gun, but other than that its awesome, great job!
And yeah, totally Sarah Palin.

Blibbles responds:

Well, the gun is quite big, and when she fires, she only really has her thumb, middle finger, and ring finger holding it. Her pinky's out to look fancy, like on a tea cup. xD

But thank you again for the compliment.