All 7 art Reviews

Wheatley Wheatley

Good work, but geeze dude

Thanks for the spoiler.... Now I shall stop playing. :(

The 'Can You Guess' Meme The 'Can You Guess' Meme

MIGHTY FREAKIN' MOUSE!

Awesome collection, agree with them all. Captured them nicely in those quick sketches. Keep the good work coming! And yeah Mighty Mouse is the bomb.

ultrafem responds:

...but can you NAME them all? That's the point here! BizarroJoe clearly knew them, but didn't bother.

I'm 10 Years Ahead of You I'm 10 Years Ahead of You

Great

Really like your execution, nice clean lines and good colour and tone. Only one thing I can find thats iffy, the hand seems alittle out of proportion. Doesn't really fit around the gun, but other than that its awesome, great job!
And yeah, totally Sarah Palin.

Blibbles responds:

Well, the gun is quite big, and when she fires, she only really has her thumb, middle finger, and ring finger holding it. Her pinky's out to look fancy, like on a tea cup. xD

But thank you again for the compliment.

Go Go Godzilla Go Go Godzilla

...Trogdor?

Great godzilla man, like the green colour tones and the background.

EHC'S IVAN SCHPECKOV EHC'S IVAN SCHPECKOV

AWESOME

This guy is definitely the best, I still like the first one of this guy better though, the work is still great. Like the pose and the shadow cast on the face, pretty dark lookin'. Also I wanted to know what medium you use, regular water colour, or gouache or whatever. NICE!

dommi-fresh responds:

i am not sure i just use the water colour tablets if you know what i mean.
thanks. glad you like ivan so much but jim is always gunna be my fave.

I'm Butt King of ButtMountain I'm Butt King of ButtMountain

I LOVE IT

I didn't think anyone knew about this. I picked up a random book when I went to Japan and I've love it since. Did a good job using the style of it with your own. Greatness.

A character... A character...

ITS A TRAP

Great job, like the variety of poses. A very interesting character and yes, did you get inspiration from star wars?

Stunji responds:

It's hard for me to say no, as I've seen the movies so it's in my noggin someplace, but I didn't really look at anything and go "I want it like that"... The guy is sort of a Godfather style gangster, set in an alien sci-fi universe. The white shirt and black stripe are kind of a metaphor for the white dress shirt and black tie look like Resovoir dogs (though they had jackets on over the shirts most of the movie).