Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

Despite what seems to be the general consensus, I don't mind the unforgiving nature of the game-play. I was, at my first few attempts, discouraged and felt like quitting, but I wanted to give this game a good go and try to see past my misgivings. I like challenging games; and at first I thought this game was just flawed. However after playing through a few more times I found that the game while undoubtedly hard, was not unfair. In order to stand any chance you have to react quickly but also consider your position, and how you might better use your attacks to allow for a safe dispatch of enemies. I think personally this game in it's current form is appealing, but not a lot of people are as masochistic as me.
A lot of work obviously went into this, and I'd like to thank you for the good few hours of fun I've had with this.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Bub and Dr.Frankestein would be proud!

Another great title Dog n Sick. I have absolutely loved your collaborations. Love what you are doing, can't think of any glitchs that you haven't already patched. Keep up the great work.

Evil-Dog responds:

Team Sick Dog :D neat

OONi Battle OONi Battle

Decent Game

Really nice game, simple and concise. Really like the art direction and the stat leveling system. Loved, how you sampled the character sounds from super smash bros. brawl. Thought the aztec guy sounded like Ganondorf, but I wasn't sure til I recognized others.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Great job

Loved the original and the demo. Liked the inclusion of bosses. I found it a bit weird that you could use a finishing move on them, kinda made them easier to beat. Also found the zoggot extremely hard, he is way stronger than the other bosses, the tentacles keep on coming and it was annoying when you killed a tentacle then one spawned on top of you and it could attack you but you couldn't attack it (or you got flung back). That is my only criticism, the game was awesome, love the mechanics and the score.

Red Moon Red Moon

Nice game

I like this series and all the follow ups. I have enjoyed them all, including this one, but as said before there are some improvements needed. Its a bit repedative and the boss fight at the end is insanely hard. Maybe if you put in a variety of moves and special moves like in armed with wings 2.

Cannon Defense Cannon Defense

good game

But it wasnt a great game... It had all the makings of a good defence game, but you missed on a few things: the upgrades became too powerful against the foes (who only increased in number not strength), bullet passed through enemies sometimes and the side turret upgrades didnt work. I the graphics and sound were awesome, if you can fix those few things i think it will be perfect!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll work on that. I've fixed the enemy invincibility glitch... I could buy turrets, I don't know why you guys cant, but I'll look into it.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Awesome Game

All the components of a good game, but waaaaaaay to short. Could have added in a few more levels, but other than that great job.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

CRAZY SUPER CUTE FUN TIME

A disturbingly awesome game. I find myself killing a lot more of those cute little guys than I have too. You make animal homicide fun! Thank you for this super cute flash!

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Really loved it.

I really liked it, good range of clothing and items, not so many colours for them, but that isn't really any big deal. Some of the hair extentions don't match up to every hair style. Really good models though and some promising stuff, keep at it, I'd like to see some more from you. Also I think you should add in a print screen, I wanna print off mine and can't.

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

Nice try

Could be a lot better. The enemies especially the jumping soldiers are unbalance, the only way to kill them before the attack you if to hope for a headshot, a that costs points to upgrade, points you don't get cause you're dead before you get them. The are lot of metal slug games and this is similar to one i've played before. Some one really needs to change it up, nice try anyway.