Seagul attack Seagul attack

Nice

Its good, but not great. As far as the models the are fine, except for the buff guys 6-pack. The animation was minimal, but that worked well, although i thought adding in motion to the wings would make it seem real...er. Once again good job, keep it up.

Dark-Water responds:

Yeah the animation was very minimal. I have been trying to use better quality artwork in my animations so my focus wasn't really on animation. The guys 6 pack does suck, no doubt there.

Thanks for the honesty though.

Asaroki 07- Secret Asaroki 07- Secret

Great series

I feel in this ep you finally kinda figured out the right body proportions. I don't mean to down your work, I like it, but the proportion really bothers me. The heads seem to big for the bodies. When Kenna transformed it actually fell into place. Good job, great series.

Press Start: Up to Code Press Start: Up to Code

Great

I really like how you strung together those dungeon parodies. Really good humor, only reason why you didn't get a 10 is cause I thing you could tone up your animation a bit.

Twilight:Broodening SUCKS Twilight:Broodening SUCKS

DUDE!

WHY?!?!?! You did a good thing parodying Twilight. That shit is just a crock of shit concocted just to make money from girls who for some reason are drawn to that crap. Twilight ruined vampires... Dude don't downplay yourself.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

LEET

Awesome animation, nice reproductions and I like your choice of favorites. 10/10

The End Is The Beginning The End Is The Beginning

Nice job

I really like your animation and the song choice and sync up. Unlike gtapper I think the repition was good, if a little annoying cause it stressed the point and gave emphasis. The only thing stopping me from giving you 10/10 is that you only showed the Nazi's doing wrong, I know they were fighting for an unjust cause. But the Allies did great wrongs too. If you integrated I think it would be a better historical representation. Still pro job.... (I'm not a neo-Nazi too)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

BANZAI

that was really weird, really, really weird. But awesome

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

LOL

I liked this a lot, particularly the ai friendly fire, Louis popping up in front of her gun as shes about to suicide. Nice. Lot of these spoofs going round, but this is definitely a good one.

Mortasheen Mortasheen

Awesome dude

I was waiting for you to do something with these creations. And I think if you dont really know how to make a game out of them, little shorts like these would be a perfect compromise. Eager to see some more!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Nice

Don't really like playstation, or have one; but that was awesome. Must have taken a while to order all those games so they rhymed. Pro job!